Thursday, October 2, 2008

Revision Plan for Project One

Revise
My conclusion I need to add and tell the audience what I learned and say what they should get out of it.

As you wrote I need say what I what the read to get out of my story or paragraph “treat it like a hyperlink”

I want to expand and explore my relationships with the characters more so that the reader can relate to them more.


Edit

I need to work on my transitions. I have paragraphs that just jump around in time with no connection


Commas are a big issue with me, I add them,,,,, where they shouldn’t be and not where they should be


There are a couple run on sentences and miss spelt word plus missing words= I need to fix that


Its to good need to fix that because no one will be able to relate to something perfect

No comments: